Past Hampshire Projects
Conservatory Roof Conversions
Changing conservatory to an orangery.
Front timber construction for property needed which is unusual shape.
Repair guttering and misted windows
Need somebody to professionally dismantle a 3mx3m upvc victorian conservatory in wrexham and then deliver it to stoke on trent.
I have an ancient leantoo which needs replacing .
Windows and orangery 8m x 5m in aluminium
3m x 2.7m conservatory with dwarf brickwork
Garage door from the garden
In summary, there is mould on the party wall in the conservatory to the rear of the house. the conservatory roof is clear of plants.
it would appear that the problems in the conservatory are:
• the flashing between the roof and the wall is poor and was badly installed when the conservatory was built (before we bought the house)
• the roof flashing does not extend over the top of the brick parapet which allows moisture into the brickwork which progressively has worked it’s way down the wall; the mould following the moisture
to address the mould on the wall we will need to:
• replace the roof flashing, and ensure that the new flashing extends over the parapet to reduce moisture entering the top of the brick wall – although this cannot be entirely eradicated from a single skin exposed brick wall...
• after dismantling the shelves, remove the mould with a fungicide
• get the wall as dry as possible through ventilating the conservatory for a week or two when the weather is dry
• treat the wall with fungicide and re-decorate and reconstruct the shelves
to prevent the mould forming in the roof panels we will need to:
• replace the polycarbonate roof panels
• replace the rubber gaskets to the roof panels
have a few areas of draught where there is a small gap in the conservatory
uPVC Conservatories in Hampshire
Timber Conservatories in Hampshire
Lean To Conservatories in Hampshire
P Shaped Conservatory in Hampshire
Edwardian Conservatory in Hampshire
Conservatory Roof Conversions in Hampshire
Orangeries in Hampshire
Porches in Hampshire